DJ Theof - Smile (Techno) DJ Theof - Smile (Techno)

Wow one day i hope i can be half this good.

TastyTeo responds:

Actually it is not that difficult, if you check one of the songs i created in 2011 and compare it to those i created in 2012 there is a big change, just open fl studio when you are bored and you'll see big difference,

By the way i started in 2010

The Techno Melody Project The Techno Melody Project

wow i dig this!! very nice every one of them keep up the great work man!

TastyTeo responds:

ty :)

Ice Box Ice Box

It is a bit repetitive at first but it gets much better as you go.

Good job m8

Calling Zx Instrumental Calling Zx Instrumental

love it nice job m8. 5/5 all the way.

ZxOOxZ responds:

thanks did you check out the actual version of the song? :)

you're useless to your co you're useless to your co

wow......

InternalExtract responds:

aaaa

March of Catharsis March of Catharsis

Not bad at all but you should use fl9 to make songs because Magix music maker is way too easy to use and every thing starts to sound the same. But over all nice job man keep up the good work.

roastedSpider responds:

I actually hate FL. It's a powerful program, but it's like drinking from the firehose for me and has (from what I can find) a very, very limited initial pool of loops and sounds to make anything but techno/electronica and R&B/house/rap songs. I'm absolute trash right now at writing my own midis, so this seemed like the way to go since it was far easier for me to use.

First EVER song [nefix]:3 First EVER song [nefix]:3

So much better than my first song. Very good keep it up.

Fight or Flight Fight or Flight

Can you help me? I just started 2 get into making music but i cant make a full song can u check out one of mine and post what u think i can do 2 improve? I have FL9 Producers Edition and Nexus and all legit and i don't want to walk away now knowing i dropped that much money into nothing, please help.
Also any one else who is willing to check out my crap music that maybe can give me a bit of help? Not looking for votes or views just help.
Thanks for reading
-Chris

cheshyre responds:

I will totally try to help!

Flutterstep Flutterstep

Nice!

Very nice work here, i really did the skrillex feel with your own added touch.
Keep it up!
-Chris

Power of Celtic Power of Celtic

nice

i really like it very good job but i think it is by (Infected Mushroom) Power Of Celtics (12", S/Sided), 2002, Not On Label). not by Shiva Shidapu but i could be wrong.

10/10
5/5

Lashmush responds:

Shiva Shidapu later became Infected Mushroom. So not really wrong.

Thanks, sir!